音標：[ næg ] 發音:用"nag"造句"nag"怎么讀
- My wife is always nagging about my untidiness .
- He had a sharp-tongued, nagging stepmother .
- Do n't keep nagging me about that remark of mine .
- The question had been nagging at victory all day .
- Pride, envy, remorse nag his characters .
- Her constant nagging is beginning to get to him .
- He is busy. stop nagging at him .
- She nagged at him all day long .
- I do not think i can take much more of your nagging .
- She nagged him all day long .
- an old or over-worked horse
同義詞：hack, jade, plug,
- someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
同義詞：scold, scolder, nagger, common scold,
- remind or urge constantly; "she nagged to take a vacation"
- bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
- worry persistently; "nagging concerns and doubts"